UPDATED ON 21ST FEBRUARY 2018!
STATUS: CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR REVIEW REQUESTS, PLEASE FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIAS TO BE INFORMED OF WHEN THEY RE-OPEN AGAIN, THANKS!
Hello, my Review Policy is an important tool I use as a blogger/reviewer for authors, agents, publishers and myself to keep what genres and writing styles that I am interested in, noted for future reference. It is vital that you do read this before sending me an email to my business address. So, all of my stats and points that you need to know!
- I have over 3,200 followers on Goodreads which is where I predominantly post reviews for everyone who is interested in reading them. I have also been in the Goodreads Best Reviewers Top 40 UK chart a total of nine times.
- I have over 1,000 followers on Twitter and do tweet everyday without fail, I like to promote reviews there as well.
- I also have an Instagram of over 1,000 followers which is currently in the process of being re-designed since I am changing themes around.
- Regarding this blog, I upload 1-4 posts a week depending on blog tour commitments and other events taking place offline such as coursework that needs to be completed.
Onto my main Policy points!
- I do call myself a lover of YA therefore I do tend to favour more towards reading anything marketed at YA. This doesn’t mean however I don’t read books for adults or middle-grade because I do read in these groups too.
- I do accept self-published books for review and completely understand if you unable to send a physical copy. Shipping can be expensive.
- Regarding digital books for review, I can review using ePub or PDF formats. I do not have an Amazon account.
- Regarding physical books for review, you are welcome to send me books but please let me know in advance and also, if you would like to send more than one book to me.
- I don’t read any of the following: Self-Help, Gore, Student/Teacher, Erotica, Mature Romances or stories containing graphic/triggering details of abuse/self-harm.
- I do read series however, no more than six books and I like to have copies of the entire series to read and review as a whole.
- I am available at times for blog tours, however dates will need to be discussed with me beforehand.
- I do reserve the right to reject a book for request if I feel the content personally isn’t for me.
Please only contact me as well if you are welcome to constructive criticism. My style of reviews are short, sweet but get to the point.
I aim to post a review of your book/books within a month but please note that as a full-time student, I do have other activities taking place and may be unable to read straightaway.
Here are my contacts,
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
(Married To Books)